Monday, January 17, 2011

Vivienne Westwood| Milan Fashion Week FW 2011

New year, new collections, new fashion weeks! This week kicked off the men's fall/winter 2011/12 fashion week in Milan and I have already gotten my hands on some pictures from the Vivienne Westwood show which was held yesterday.

What I loved: The red lips, almost all the coats (especially the one featured in the second to last picture below) as well as the sneakers. Its good to see that the trend of wearing sneakers with a suit is now becoming more mainstream in the fashion world

What I hated: The baggy pants! Sorry Viv, but they are some of the most hideous things i've ever seen.

Below I have posted a few pictures as well as a video of the show. Also keep in mind that I have just updated "The Schedule" tab (above) with all the major 2011 fashion weeks around the world! Tomorrow is the last day in Milan where you can catch a live stream of the Giorgio Armani show at 5:30am EST. After that, we move on to Germany and the always anticipated Paris! 
Photos: style.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...