Wednesday, November 3, 2010

All about the MEN| Lanvin ♥ H&M Lookbook!

For all you guys that have been wondering about the menswear collection; have no fear, Lanvin is here! Below I have posted pictures from the lookbook of the menswear collection which features about 25 pieces of clothing and 10 accessories. 

I was so worried at first that there would not be many pieces for men but I'm definitely glad that I was wrong! There are many pieces in the collection that were not featured in the video which I posted on Monday. From T-Shirts to dress shoes and blazers to bow ties, Lanvin has created something for every type of man for every occasion. 

See you in line at H&M on November 20th! (23rd in some stores)

ps- thanks to fressnessmag.com for the images!





1 comment:

  1. those metallic blue oxfords are so freaking great, probably one of the coolest pieces in the collection.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...