Friday, November 19, 2010

Lanvin ♥ H&M| FINALLY AVAILABLE!


First off, my apologies for not posting in a while. I am now working not 1 but 2 fabulous jobs in the city!

And even more great news! In less than 12 hours, you will be able to purchase the creations of Lanvin's Alber Elbaz at select H&M stores!!! Last night, Mr. Elbaz hosted the fashionista filled "haute couture" runway show for the collection. In attendence were Alexander Wang, Sofia Coppola, Anna Sui, Mary Alice, and couture veteran Anna Dello Russo who walked the runway with the accompaniment of a gray poodle.

Below I have posted a few pics from the event as seen on style.com. And FYI, I will be in the anticipated long line at the H&M store on 5th and 42nd tomorrow morning. If you see me feel free to say hi!

Hugs & Lanvin,
Shawn


1 comment:

Leave your comments here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...