Thursday, September 23, 2010

He's Back!!!!

I know I must sound like a Repetitive Randy but I really have been busy lately....REALLY! For starters, I'm now in the Big Apple! It's soo trilling to now be located in the fashion capital of the world! I was able to attend a few shows for New York Fashion Week SS 2011 including Gottex, Milley and LaQuan Smith! I'll be posting articles about each shortly.


Also, remember to stay turned to "The Schedule"; the new tab that I created for you guys to keep posted on the latest fashion events. This week kicked off DC Fashion Week, Puerto Rico High Fashion Week AND Milan Fashion so I will be posting tons and tons of amazing trends for Spring/Summer 2011.


Thanks again for supporting iamaltamoda.com!


Hugs and Louboutin,
Shawn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...